Ask yourself these questions!
1. Are you concerned with our Government?
2. Are you concerned with Government Spending?
3. Is the Government following the constitution?
4. Can you make a difference in fighting these problems?
5. Do our leaders reflect the values that our founding fathers had?
Let's answer these questions!
Did you know that our founding fathers were as different as a Republican and a Democrat yet they still overcame their problems by limiting Government!
If you want solutions to these 5 questions, come join a group that is uniting countrymen to defend our country from runaway Government.
Mission Statement of the Lebanon Tea Party
1) Mission Statement: To reestablish the role of the people in perpetuating our Constitutional Government as originally intended by the founders.
Lebanon Tea Party's Goals:
1. To provide forums for all candidates for public office, and endorse those candidates who best advocate our principals ofconstitutional government, free markets, and fiscal responsibility.
2. Increase Membership by November 1st 2012 to the number of 200 total registered members.
3. Expand and integrate patriot group membership in the state of Missouri.
The Tea Party believes in Fiscal Responsibility, Constitutionally Limited Government, and Free Markets. This is a non-partisan grassroots organization of individuals united by our core values. We recognize and support the strength of a grassroots organization powered by activism and civic responsibility at a local level. We hold that the United States is a republic conceived by its architects as a nation whose people were granted "unalienable rights" by our creator. Chiefly among these are the rights to "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." We hold, as did our founders, that there exists an inherent benefit to our country when private peoperty and prosperity are secured by natural law and the rights of the individual.
So who is in the Tea Party?
The Tea Party is the only movement that harbors all political parties. The Lebanon group has one mission as stated at the top and three goals. People are tired of excuses and are coming together for solutions! Solutions that our founding fathers made as they in turn wrote the constitution.